Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankful

So I decided with Thanksgiving being this week, to list (for my own remembrance, mostly, but with, hopefully, some level of entertainment value) what I am thankful for. I am hoping to do this all week. We shall keep our fingers crossed! Here it goes:

Things I am thankful for: (in no particular order)
  1. My house/houses
  2. That it costs less than $40 to fill up my car now
  3. My car!!!
  4. Sirius radio- especially with the quality of radio in Northern AZ
  5. Quality time with my husband and son
  6. My camera to capture those oh so precious moments
  7. Cable Tv
  8. My TV
  9. DVR!!! I don't know what we did before DVR- I love it!
  10. Blogging- I know some of you are thankful for it too
  11. Late night snacking

Cole likes his snacking,too (naked, of course)

12. Unlimited long distance-for all those phone calls home 13. All the essentials- clothes, food, water, etc. 14. Dr. Pepper- of course 15. Heat lamps in the bathrooms- a necessity, I am learning 16. Music (especially Sirius!) 17. Friends and Family- which will be tomorrow's subject of thanks

(I don't know what happened with the format at the end of my list there. I'm still trying to figure this silly blogger thing out)

No comments: