Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Forgotten Mentionables

I also wanted to share a couple more items of note:

1. Cole figured out how to open doors (awhile back, but still!) Nothing is safe anymore! And things disappear and reappear in strange places at an alarming rate!
2. Cole has decided that his teeth are darn useful for tearing and shredding any type of paper product. Here are a few of his casualties, not to mention the countless boxes and bags in the pantry and freezer.

The poor lion never even stood a chance. I saved the kangaroo just in time.


3. Cole has also mastered the art of the 'pout'. I haven't been able to catch it on video yet, because you never know what will set him off. But basically he draws a big dramatic sigh, turns around, walks away from you with sparatic whimpers as he goes, and an ultra dramatic,traumatized expression when he turns around.

Not quite like this (much more pathetic-like), but you get the idea.

4. Here are pics of the scarves I whipped up. (I've been feeling very domestic lately- baking, cooking, CLEANING, and crafting!) Like I said, they're not bad- just don't look at them too closely. This is definitely a craft I want to get in to, I just need to research and learn more!

5. Last but not least, my MRI came back normal. I have been having some pretty disturbing (and obnoxious) visual disturbances for about 6 months. After several doctors, and several more tests, they are ruling it a migraine equivilant as a diagnosis of exclusion (basically, they have no idea, so calling it a migraine works). Essentially, there is nothing I can do and I'm just supposed to visit my neurologist on an as needed basis or if things get worse. Yippee!

No comments: