Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Quick little note

I know there are quite a few friends and family out there checking us out here on the old 'Blogger' -and I know a lot of you are not too 'Blogger' Savvy- SO, I just wanted to let you know that you can leave comments for us by scrolling to the end of a post and clicking on the
# comments link at the bottom of each post. I have it set up to where you don't even have to have a 'Blogger' account to leave a comment (most blogs require you to identify yourself) :)! So, if you have the time and feel so inclined, we would love to hear from you (but please just sign your comment with your name, so we know who we're hearing from). Thanks a lot, and hope everyone is doing well.

Sorry this was not a more interesting post, but I still am without a camera! Hopefully tomorrow!

No comments: