Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful Part III

I am going to have to break up my final subject into two. I am crazy baking right now, and have a few minutes while things are in the oven and Cole is trapped in his crib (which will hopefully turn into a nap!)So, I am turning my final entry into a 2-parter because I want to give the two people I am most thankful for in this world the attention they each deserve.A Few of the Reasons I am Thankful for this Guy:
(again, in no particular order)
  1. He has a great job-in construction-and makes a decent living, which is saying a lot with the current state of the construction field.
  2. He allows me to stay home to raise our son, which can be a strain sometimes, but we manage
  3. He makes me laugh- a lot of times at his or my expense- but he still can be pretty funny
  4. He takes really good care of Cole and me, and tries to provide all we could possibly need or want
  5. He can open my stuck-shut bottle of nail polish!
  6. He kills all the bugs I find- no matter how small
  7. He takes care of the dog, most times
  8. He puts up with me, even when its tough, and that is HUGE!
  9. He's an AMAZING father and I am so grateful that he likes to be so involved with Cole, although he still won't do diapers
  10. He is so thoughtful and always puts others before himself
  11. He is my best friend!!!

No comments: