Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Speech

I just wanted to update that Cole had his first speech therapy session yesterday. I guess it went okay. The guy, Andrew, just brought a bunch of toys and tried to encourage Cole to at least make the consonant sounds for some of them. I think Cole's opinion of the whole venture was more of a "forget you, now could you just leave the toys and go?" We'll have to see if it goes any better in two weeks since Andrew will be on vacation next week. He also says he may not bring as many toys next time, to hopefully keep Cole's attention a little better.

I also just wanted to mention I scored an awesome coupon to Old Navy in their weekly scavenger hunt. I've been trying for a few weeks, finding only mediocre coupons ( $10 of $50 purchase, 25%, etc.) but this week I scored $50 off a $100 purchase!!!! I'm totally psyched and proud of my sleuthing! Just wanted to share!

No comments: