Monday, June 1, 2009

Boy for Sale

2007 Model- not even two years old! Still has plenty of years in him.



Runs Great! Sometimes a little too well, actually.




Very low maintenance- ah, who am I kidding?





Been immaculately maintained- all check ups and inoculations current





Ride can be a bit bumpy sometimes, nothing a time out won't eventually fix.




All reasonable offers will be considered.




Does need some extra cleaning and requires extra supervision






Cole got into something, yet again! This time it was a long forgotten bottle of calligraphy ink (from when I addressed my wedding invitations!) Here's the thing, this kid knows he's not supposed to be doing these things! When I went in to check on him (again, I was checking my email while trying to get ready to rush out to playgroup), as soon as he saw me, he went running away as fast as he could! I'm pretty sure he has ruined his new shirt, but fortunately he took the cushion off before he dumped the bottle's contents on the bench. He did drive a few of his cars through the puddle, and did try to "clean" off his hands on the carpet. It looks as though Spot Shot may have saved the day, yet again (I really should write a testimonial to those people!), and fortunately wiped off the bench pretty easily. His fingers (and mine, for that matter) are still black, as well as his hair, nose, and tongue ( don't ask me how that happened!)

He really isn't for sale, OBVIOUSLY- but I am threatening him with Craig's List now instead of the baby drop!

1 comment:

MrsDartt said...

Hey, maybe if we sell both of our two-year-olds we could get a good two for one price and split the profit!
I love that Cole got into the ink, it's so funny (not for you) -- there's a whole Curious George story that starts out with him getting into ink and then trying to clean it up. I love Spot Shot.