Thursday, June 18, 2009

I haven't had a chance to download pics lately, but I wanted to give a quick update. We made an impromptu trip to Phoenix last weekend, and have still been trying to recover. I have been coming down/getting over something, which has made our recovery a little slower than normal. Cole has been his normal, rambunctious self. I am currently trying to finalize his birthday party arrangements. I took Dozer to a groomer here in town (he's there as we speak, and I'm a nervous wreck since he's been going to the same groomer in Phoenix for over 7 years!) so, we'll see how that goes. But the best part is its the middle of June, and we have not even considered turning our A/C on!!! How fantastic is that? When we went to bed last night, it was 58 degrees outside!!! It's been nice not having it be so hot, but it would also be nice to be able to take Cole to the pool/splash park without worrying if he'll get sick from the cold! Oh well, better than what we've been used to with those Phoenix summers!

1 comment:

MrsDartt said...

I am loving the cool weather, too, but I, too, am hoping we can get to the pool or splash park soon!