Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Long time, no update

Wow, where has the week gone? Not much new is happening. I was in PHX again this weekend, got my hair done (yea!), and saw Twilight with my mom. Other than that, I have been dealing with my never-ending cold, an UNBELIEVABLY CRANKY TEETHING little boy, Christmas shopping, and slaving away on my Christmas cards (yes, they're on their way. I meant to have them out a month ago and then things got crazy!)
I am now trying to get laundry done (boring), Christmas wrapped, and things ready so we can head south for the traditional Bitner Christmas Eve dinner. Then Christmas Day, we are heading over to Abe's parents for festivities there. I will post pictures and have much more to say then. Until then, wish us luck with our 32 degree highs!

1 comment:

Savannah130 said...

Hey, Merry Christmas! And did you like Twillight? I have seen it and I'm on the book Eclipse!

Savannah