Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yummo!


I have been looking for the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe forever! I am pretty particular about how I like my cookies (think perfect, thick, bakery-style), and haven't found a recipe that comes close...until yesterday. I stumbled upon this little beauty, and let me tell you, we have a winner. I have never baked cookies at such a low temperature (325) or for so long (20 minutes!), but I think it's what does the trick. The cookies are ENORMOUS (I could only fit 6 on a sheet at a time, and the entire batch only yielded about 18 cookies), but they are so good!!! If you're up for a little baking, give these bad boys a try!

3 comments:

Savannah130 said...

Those look YUMMY pour me a glass of milk please!!

Savannah

Sheri N. said...

Hey Becky. I lost your email address! But I was wondering if you wanted to meet at the park or come over for lunch sometime in the next week. Email me and we can work it out.

Anonymous said...

Becky:
I am a friend of Paula's and she referred me to your blog so I could see pics of Cole. He's adorable and you do a sensational job with your blog!
Could you please tell me where to go for the chocolate chip cookie recipe?
Thanks, Candy
www.cphelps2002@aol.com