Friday, February 20, 2009

Superhero Dad

Abe has always given me a hard time about spoiling Cole, but lately he's been the guilty party. Two weeks ago he brought home a Hot Wheel monster truck, which just made Cole's little day. Then last week he brought home the "Dog" book (its a touchy, feely book with the little tabs that move the tails and legs- which I had to read no fewer than 10 times those first 24 hours and is currently confiscated due to Cole ripping off a dog's head and me needing to fix it still) The other day he brought home this little beauty (which I must give him credit, he did offer to give it to me to give to Cole so I could be a hero for once- so thoughtful- but I decided to let him revel in his Superhero-ness a little more). Cole instantly tried to bust open the box.

Success!

Here he is checking it out for the first time. He starts laughing because Abe was chasing Dozer with it. Easy entertainment, picking on the dog. Oh, that little laugh never gets old!



He even tried to work it, but to no avail.
Nice surprise, Dad! You know, sometimes I get a little jealous of how much Cole idolizes his dad, but I am so glad that they have the relationship that they do! Especially since when Abe gets home, all Cole wants is Dad!

No comments: