Thursday, January 15, 2009

Life Somewhat Boring

Cole helping sweep the garage last weekend

So, we really haven't been up to anything! No weather to report, no trips to discuss, nothing. However, I did finally make it to the grocery store and saved $20 with coupons and price matching. You know your life has hit a plateau when you are excited about your coupon savings! I then came home and cleaned out and organized my pantry- woo hoo!!! Not only that, but my days revolve around watching my DVR'd shows from the night before, now that all the shows are finally starting back up. So exciting! (There is a hint of sarcasm there)


Just a couple of notes worth mentioning, though: tonight is Grissom's last night on CSI (if you watch, you understand the impact this has) and tomorrow, the girl I have written about previously that was in a plane crash, officially starts blogging again! Wow, I don't know how I handle such earth shattering excitement! Cole just woke up, so he is about to make things a little more exciting, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are funny...this sounds like I could have written your last post. Coupon saving, dvr, etc. I am sad about Gil leaving too. Interesting choice on his "replacement", huh? We miss you guys!

Jen Coleman

Rachel & Bobby said...

I'm a little jealous of your 20 dollar saving. I need your skills. I'm glad when I save 3.