Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Today is mine and Abe's 4 year anniversary. It's crazy how time flies, especially now with Cole in the picture. However, I don't think either of us could be happier at this stage of our lives (unless, of course, one of us hit the lottery!) We have a great marriage, an incredible little boy, live in a great place, and are just all around fortunate for all we have.
I, especially, am fortunate for having such an amazing husband, who also is a truly remarkable father (I always knew he would be). Abe takes such good care of our family and I am so appreciative of all he does. I am so grateful to Abe for making me a better person and helping me see that, while things may be rough, all hope isn't lost. He is my best friend and I am so blessed to have him in life and to know he is my partner through it all. I love you, Abe!

No comments: