Monday, January 11, 2010

Zzzzz

I know I haven't posted about Christmas yet, and I will, but lately, Mr. Cole has decided it is thoroughly unnecessary for him to take naps. Since he's still an overly active, growing little person, he still requires them. It has been a battle of unbelievable proportions (between him and me, and between him and himself), so that is why I haven't posted recently- I've been chasing/calming/cleaning after/attempting to control an exhausted two year old. Once in a while, his body wins, and he crashes- hard! Here are some of the more classic positions I have been able to capture...

Love the hand down the pants!

here, I could tell that he was lunging at the back of his chair to watch his movie, and his eyelids succumbed


Oh yeah, he has decided that stamp pads make for great makeup!

I couldn't get a better picture of this one, since he was so close to the side of the climber

He realized the previous position wasn't too comfortable, so he moved to under the slide

He totally tucked himself in here, which he rarely does, so it was noteworthy- with his new blanket from Grandma and Grandpa, by the way

This has to be the most classic! We were just glad he didn't fall!

No comments: