Friday, October 23, 2009

5 years ago today...

I married my best friend.

I know, this is the same collage as last year, but you only have so many wedding pictures, right?

Yes, Abe and I have been married 5 years, today. Sadly, I am not spending our anniversary with him, but with my other (and equally) favorite man, Cole, since Abe is out gallivanting in the wilderness with at least 3 other guys.

Marrying Abe was the best thing that I have ever done (next to becoming a mother, of course.) He is absolutely amazing, totally supportive, puts up with me and my ridiculous baggage (that's right, I have baggage- who doesn't?), and is the most incredible partner I could ever have hoped for.

He does his best to make me happy (which can be a pretty demanding job, I'll admit), and most importantly, he loves me. He is the world's best dad, and I could not be more thankful for all he does, all he gives, and all he is!

I love you, Abe! Happy Anniversary (though you won't see this until at least 5 days from now! haha)

No comments: